Why Become a Member of REAL?
Improve your position in the market:
- Gain credibility by associating with the best in the industry
- Be a member of a Unified Network of Professional that cooperate on making deals and sharing referrals between members
- Follow a Code of ethics and a set of Guidelines for all members to enhance their work experience
- Have access to a committee that helps with conflict resolutions in Real Estate deals
- Develop and Enhance Your Real Estate Expertise:
- Educational courses, with aim for Accreditation and Certification programs at Leading Universities such as AUB
- Attend sessions on Best practices in the area of sales, registration process, negotiation, Real Estate law, property valuation, and mortgage, etc.
- Have access to Real Estate statistics and reports
- Improve the Real Estate Broker/Consultant Profession:
- Lobby for laws that help the industry as a whole.
- Implement Recommendation of unified procedures that gradually strengthen the association members in the sector
- Standardization of forms and templates (commissions, letters, mandates, sales contracts)
- Special discounts at related events, exhibitions, and services (group insurance, etc...)
- Have online website access to contact information for all REAL members
- Display of REAL logo on members business cards and websites -Posting members news and updates in the REAL Newsletter
- Gain exposure for your company and its listings
- Gain access to MLS (Multiple Listing System: REAL Estate Search Engine)